We have Business Partners in USA, UK, IRELAND, CANADA, EGYPT, KENYA, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, NIGERIA, CAMEROON, IVORY COAST, CONAKRY, GABON...for those interested buddies just let us know so we can discuss further.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Rosalie Layson Niepes
Health - Wealth & Networking Specialist
Edmark International - Bizmarker Group
Individual Business Partner
I found some additional info for you regarding your enquiry.
If you live in Lesotho please note the following:
· You are also able to benefit from this unique Wealth Generating System, if you supply us with a bank account connected to one the four major South African Banks: ABSA, First National Bank (FNB), Standard and Nedbank. You can pay through Capitec bank as well.
· If your bank or bank account is not connected to one the four major South African banks, you can open an account with a bank that is connected to one of South Africa’s banks - with a 6-digit branch code.
· You can pay by credit card, but need to supply us with a bank account, connected to one the four major South African Banks, to have your referral commission paid to you.
If any of these apply to you then please contact me at my email address given in my previous message to you and i will forward the website info for you to try it out for free for 9 days.
Thanks for your comment and interest shown on my blog "Do You Want to Retire Early?"
If your bank account is with any of the four SA banks - FNB, Standard, Nedbank or Absa or even linked to any of these then you will receive your commissions paid into this account and so will be able to join.
If this is the case then please send me an email to email@example.com and I will send you the info to sign up for your free 9 day trial.
When I started consulting more than 30 years ago, I was lucky; I had a mentor that assisted me until the day that he died a few years ago and even today, I miss not having him around as a sounding board and mentor.
With his assistance, I have learned to apply my “consultative skills” in all situations of my life, as well as when I technically consult with a client and in the process I have come to realize what an asset, it is, to have consultative skills.
Over the years, I have trained and mentored hundreds of individuals on how to develop and apply their own consultative skills in their lives, both professional as well as personal.
Consultative skills can be applied anywhere and anytime. In your job, business or social endeavours. It is a very powerful skill and aptitude.
It has also been my experience, that many, just barge into the consulting and advisory arena with no support, no mentors and no coaches and in the process fail to earn the type of income that they aspire to or fail to make a success of their chosen career.
Information and support on how to develop your own consultative skills has not been very well documented and if you work with the SME sector, it is non-existent.
I am talking about information and documentation that is practical and immediately applicable. As a result, over the past five years, I have conceptualized and designed a programme that focus specifically on the development of consultative skills as a career enhancement programme.
I am inviting you to avail yourself of the various opportunities that I offer, namely:
1. Join my network … and benefit from my FREE monthly “consultative news broadcasts” designed to assist you in further developing your “consultative” mindset. Send me an E-mail and I will include you.
2. Attend one or more of our “Consultative Skills Development” programmes that starts as low as R 3000 per person per day.
3. Become a member of my “Consultants Support Programme” for a nominal monthly fee, so that I can advise you on how to address specific challenges or situations that may confront you in your career or in your business, and you are not quite sure on how to deal with it.
As you can see, I am offering you multiple opportunities to grow your career and your business.
Thanks for reading this message. I look forward to having you in my own network
Thanks for the information will tell some people, am into working with charity organisation but please check www.holidaysandcash.com/carom for cash and travel rewards as well as to see if your hotel is listed.
Please forgive me if this seems like an intrusion, but as this is a business networking site, I thought I'd do just that!
I have a few minutes on my hands so I thought I'd introduce myself and my business. As a senior graphic designer with 18 years experience, seven internationally, I've worked at all the big agencies, and many of the smaller ones too. I'm currently based in Johannesburg.
I started my own (small) agency 3 years ago and thought that, with my experience, I can offer all the creative work that the big name agencies do (as it was people like me doing the work!) at a fraction of the cost.
From concept to the finished printed product. Any project is professionally taken on and delivered on time, every time. No matter how small or large.
With High-end photographic equip, I can shoot locations, people, (corporate portraits for annual reports, or new born babies!) functions, food or products. All image retouching is professionally done by myself too.
Skilled in branding, (face-lifting old company logo's or brand new ones) general layout, packaging, Point of sale, advertising campaigns, idea development, logo design & corporate Identities (including full CI guidelines), pitch presentations etc.
As a valued LinkedIn group member, we invite you to join a prestigious online community.
The Africa Business Panel is open exclusively to business men and women engaged in business on the African continent.
As a participant in the African Business Panel, you will benefit in several ways and at the same time, you will have no obligations whatsoever. You will decide if and when you want to participate. However, the more you participate in surveys, the better your chances of benefiting from your membership.