We are presently working on a project for Woman in Companies.
We are supplying basic self defense training for woman. Due to the high crime rate at present we find that woman are becoming the target to this and as a Company that supply Female Body Guards, a group of us have taken the next step in offering our knowledge to other woman.
Woman Power looks at guideline to protecting yourself in a situation.
• We come to you and bring the training and our trainers are all females.
• We supply a T-Shirt with your company logo as an extra on completion of course
• Our course fits your times so that you don’t lose business during the training
• We have various self defense gadgets made just for woman available
• R150 per woman
• T-shirts – R100 which includes your company logo if required
• Self Defense weapons – prices on request
If your company is interested in this great opportunity please feel free to contact me either by email or phone so that I can send you through our Power Point presentation and make further arrangements
When I started consulting more than 30 years ago, I was lucky; I had a mentor that assisted me until the day that he died a few years ago and even today, I miss not having him around as a sounding board and mentor.
With his assistance, I have learned to apply my “consultative skills” in all situations of my life, as well as when I technically consult with a client and in the process I have come to realize what an asset, it is, to have consultative skills.
Over the years, I have trained and mentored hundreds of individuals on how to develop and apply their own consultative skills in their lives, both professional as well as personal.
Consultative skills can be applied anywhere and anytime. In your job, business or social endeavours. It is a very powerful skill and aptitude.
It has also been my experience, that many, just barge into the consulting and advisory arena with no support, no mentors and no coaches and in the process fail to earn the type of income that they aspire to or fail to make a success of their chosen career.
Information and support on how to develop your own consultative skills has not been very well documented and if you work with the SME sector, it is non-existent.
I am talking about information and documentation that is practical and immediately applicable. As a result, over the past five years, I have conceptualized and designed a programme that focus specifically on the development of consultative skills as a career enhancement programme.
I am inviting you to avail yourself of the various opportunities that I offer, namely:
1. Join my network … and benefit from my FREE monthly “consultative news broadcasts” designed to assist you in further developing your “consultative” mindset. Send me an E-mail and I will include you.
2. Attend one or more of our “Consultative Skills Development” programmes that starts as low as R 3000 per person per day.
3. Become a member of my “Consultants Support Programme” for a nominal monthly fee, so that I can advise you on how to address specific challenges or situations that may confront you in your career or in your business, and you are not quite sure on how to deal with it.
As you can see, I am offering you multiple opportunities to grow your career and your business.
Thanks for reading this message. I look forward to having you in my own network
As a valued LinkedIn group member, we invite you to join a prestigious online community.
The Africa Business Panel is open exclusively to business men and women engaged in business on the African continent.
As a participant in the African Business Panel, you will benefit in several ways and at the same time, you will have no obligations whatsoever. You will decide if and when you want to participate. However, the more you participate in surveys, the better your chances of benefiting from your membership.