Powered by Africa Business Communities
As part of our marketing strategy we have joined quite a lot of business networks. Some of these our web-based and even more are physical meetings all over the Gauteng region of South Africa. We have found that nothing beats the face to face contacts. Actual business are being done between attendees and members of these groups.
One of the things that bothers me though is the lack of business opportunities - I am now talking about serious opportunities and not MLM.
Here are my definition of a serious business opportunity:
1. It must not cost you an arm and a leg
2. The offer should enable you to start up basically immediately
3. All licenses and other legal requirements should be included
4. If the opportunity is a license to operate , MOU or franchise there should be some serious backup
and continuous training available.
5. A basic businessplan and cashflow projections should be available
6. An existing operating business similar to the opportunity must be available for scrutiny.
7. You should not be required to pay for "Pies in the sky"
We have at present a serious training opportunity that complies to all of these requirements
John Brandow 0027822225002