Liz Wiseman - ranked as one of the Top 10 Thought Leaders on Leadership & Leadership Advisor to the worlds' most successful companies - to visit South Africa
"Inadvertently, and despite their best intentions, managers and executives accidentally diminish the performance of their people. The Multipliers leadership formula is based on rigorous research and defines the behaviour and characteristics that either diminish or multiply the performance of your people. Ultimately great leaders identify the "native genius" of their people and acquire discretionary effort with a high level of intellectual energy."
You can find out how you can become a better leader, diagnose any accidental diminishing behaviour and get the most from your people at The BRG Progress Conference with Liz Wiseman in Joburg on 06 May 2015.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES | THE MULTIPLIERS LEADERSHIP FORMULA HOW TO BECOME A:
• TALENT MAGNET to attract, retain and grow native genius.
• CHALLENGER to enable people to identify opportunities when you raise the bar.
• LIBERATOR who creates an environment where good things happen and you enlist the best thinking.
• DEBATE MAKER to develop collective intelligence with commitment to execute.
• INVESTOR to ensure ROI by defining ownership, accountability with transparent performance measurement.
ABOUT LIZ WISEMAN
Bestselling author, globally sought after speaker, business consultant, executive advisor and currently featured in the Thinkers 50 - global top business thought leaders. A former executive at Oracle, Liz worked as the VP of Oracle University and international leader for Human Resource Development. She is influencing leadership development in the world's most successful companies including Apple, eBay, Disney, Facebook, GAP, Microsoft, Nike, SAB Miller, Salesforce, Twitter and more.
Wiseman Group | Multipliers Leadership Style Assessment
Often taken in conjunction with the Multipliers training, this diagnostic is also available as an individual assessment which is the ideal preparation for business coaching. The Multipliers Leadership Assessment can be accessed in one of three ways:
1. Utilization Index – identify the amount of intelligence you, as a leader, are accessing from your team, and wider business
2. Self-assessment – provides insight into how leaders see their own behaviour
3. 360 Assessment – provides a deep dive into actual leadership styles and traits, as well as providing clarity into key leadership strengths and limiting behaviours.
Team Reports are also available.
Email Angela here
Call us on 0861 B GREAT (247 328)